Congo African Gray Lost since May 12, 2008


Congo African Gray Lost since May 12th.
by Lisa Miller
Ohio, USA



Andrew and Tui

Tui is an African Grey Congo, now 3 years old (hatchday is June 12) and the various videos are of her progression and just things I manage to capture because she will stop everything when the camera comes out. 12th. It's been a long 4 months searching websites, posting ads, and doing what ever I can to help Andrew reunite with Tui!

You can go here, to see and hear the videos of Tui.
http://www.youtube.com/user/kskiwi

She speaks with an Aussie accent. She talks a lot
She has been missing from the Kansas area since May

Andrew's words: Andrew & Tui the African Grey
I lost Tui on 12th May 2008 due to stupid mistake of insufficient knowledge. Posted this so that it may help others avoid the result. If you have her plz let me know she is ok


I am posting this ad for Andrew. I've been trying to help locate Tui for a few months now. He is devastated about losing her. They had a very close bond.

If anyone knows anything about the whereabouts of Tui, please let me know and I will get in touch with her owner Andrew

Here is her last video,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKlxjZQUueQ

BTW, she is banded on her right leg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This giveaway has ended! Winner to be announced soon! Bake Me A Wish Gourmet Cake Review and Giveaway

Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil Review and Giveaway

I got paid to shop and do my taxes!