Thursday, April 30, 2009
If you have access to your own email account, you
can get paid. Refer others and get paid up to two levels.
Hits4Pay is one of very few highest paying advertising programs in the industry. Each ad viewed and validated earns you $0.02. With the two level system each validated ad your referrals view earns you $0.01 and each ad validated by your referral's referral's earns you $0.01
When you open a Free hits 4 pay account you'll receive a free $10.00 bonus to add to your balance which gets you closer to the $25.00 balance minimum balance you need to cash out.
Sign up for free and receive $10 as a Free Reward.
You can sign up here: Hits 4 Pay
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Every week Tweet-A-Prize will be giving away an awesome prize. These prizes aren’t junk either: EVERY prize will be worth AT LEAST $75, and they screen out the “lame” ones.
You need to have a Twitter account and then you'll first need to follow Tweet A Prize at @tweetaprize before you can win anything.
So what’s the catch? There isn’t one! If you’re the first to get back to Tweet-A-Prize with the answer of the week, you win. There WILL be a winner EVERY week: guaranteed.
So, without further ado, here are the rules.
1) You have to be following @tweetaprize.
2) You have to have tweeted our entry tweet during the prize week by clicking the link next to step #2 on the bottom of the screen! That INCLUDES actually clicking “Update” when taken to Twitter.
3) You have to be 18+ years old, OR have your parents permission.
4) We have to be able to ship TO YOU from our address (USA, zip: 49242) for under $15. Most of the prizes are small in size and a pound or less, so this isn’t a problem at all in the U.S., and usually not international.
If you’re international and you still want to win, you’ll have to cover the difference up-front. So if it costs us $30 to ship to you, you’ll have to pay $15 before we can ship it. Sorry! We didn’t want to restrict the contest to U.S. only, so this is our only other option. If an international player wins the contest and decides he/she doesn’t want to pay the shipping, the award will then be given to the 1st runner up, and so on down the line.
5) You have to be the FIRST to respond, following all our instructions. If the correct answer is “Abraham Lincoln” and you’re the first respondent but say “George Washington”, you don’t win. Judging is up to us, but we’ll be pretty lenient on close calls.
6) For all “Who was first?” disputes, we’ll refer to Twitter Search for the official timestamp.
7) If you have any questions, don’t assume - just ask us! Shoot us a tweet to @tweetaprize so we can get the answer out there in public. Maybe we’ll start a FAQ on the website if things get crazy enough.
"How can we do this? It’s actually pretty simple. We just believe that our followers will be thankful to the companies sponsoring the prizes, and make this worth their while. Plus, we’re going to lead you on scavenger hunts through their websites so you can’t help but see their awesome products! Through a combination of your respect for a company willing to dish out the dough to give you free prizes, and the fact that their products will (hopefully) rock, we think you’ll make it worth it for our sponsors."
Now go win some cool stuff!
Scour the web and accumulate points that can be cashed in for Visa gift cards. Scour Once you get to 6500 points you can get a $25.00 Visa Gift Card, 12,500 points = $50. Gift Card & so on, see below:
- 6,500 Rewards Points may be redeemed for a $25.00
- 12,500 Rewards Points may be redeemed for a $50.00
- 25,000 Rewards Points may be redeemed for a $100.00
- 50,000 Rewards Points may be redeemed for = $5
Sign up for Scour here: Scour search
Monday, April 27, 2009
You can sign up for the Instant Cash Sweepstakes and you can cash out your earnings once you reach $2.00 through PayPal.
I've already won 95 tickets today for the next $250.00 grand prize drawing. Who doesn't like free money? Now go sign up for Instant Cash Sweepstakes
Friday, April 24, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
It's easy to tweet ads, you just find the one you'd like to tweet and click the link where it says "click here to tweet". You can also use more than one Twitter profile to publish ads through twtAd.
So far it looks like most twtAds pay $0.01 to $0.07 per ad clicked. Once you reach a balance of $20.00 you can request a payout. Payouts are made through PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can get one here, PayPal
You cannot post the ads outside of Twitter. The links generated at TwtAd are specially made for your Twitter profile(s). You are required to post these links to Twitter through their site. Any clicks coming from sites outside of your Twitter profile will be removed and you will be warned. You are also not allowed to send your friends to the links directly. You should only use Twitter to promote the ads.
you are not allowed to click your own ads. The system is setup to not count any clicks you have on your own ads, but they still suggest you do not do it. If we twtAds finds multiple clicks from your IP address that get through they will remove them from your account and give you a warning. (see end of article for update)
Your clicks/revenue will decrease if TwtAd finds that your link is getting clicks from outside of Twitter. You are only allowed to promote the offers via Twitter and any click coming from outside of Twitter is not allowed and you will not be paid for those clicks. If twtAds remove a click it will be discounted from your revenue/clicks for your stats for the day.
twtAd also has a referral program that lets you earn 20% of your referrals earnings for life! Yes for life, as long as they remain with twtAd, you'll earn 20% of what they earn. You can check out the twtAd referral program here, twtAd referral program
According to twtAd, you may now click your own link which counts as a click but does not pay you for that click. It is just for convenience to see the landing page for the link.