Frostie Dancing To Shake Your Tail Feather!

I have no real reason to post this to my blog, other than, I love this video! This bird just cracked me up! I love his dancing, so I wanted him on my blog!




CONTINUES BELOW:

Bridesmaid Gifts at The Knot Wedding Shop



Do you have any funny bird videos? I'm thinking about maybe having some kind of video contest. I'll have to plan it out and then I'll post it here and maybe on www.Youtube.com/mrsbigbird
So, look for a post for a contest, coming soon! I'll have to figure out a prize and maybe some categories.

Comments

Dancing Frostie said…
Hello:

I'm happy I cracked you up and that you like my dancing!

Love,

Dancing Frostie XOXOXOX

Popular posts from this blog

This giveaway has ended! Winner to be announced soon! Bake Me A Wish Gourmet Cake Review and Giveaway

Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil Review and Giveaway

I got paid to shop and do my taxes!