Snowball and Stevie Nicks

I just love to watch Snowball. He is a great Dancer! This bird is special. There is more to his story so watch him dance and then check out the Bird Lovers Only website for more of Snowball and information about the Bird Lovers Only Rescue Sanctuary

From Snowball:

"My name is Snowball and I am a Medium Sulphur-Crested Eleanora Cockatoo. I LOVE to dance! Some of us are talented enough to whistle a tune, talk, swing upside down and around, and dance. Some of us are smart enough to count and even train our owners to do what we want them to do. And they think they're training us. Shhh. Let's keep it secret, guys!

I came to Bird Lovers Only Rescue in August of 2007 when my previous owner decided it was best for me to go to a home where I could get more attention. Plus, I'm in my teenage years and I've gotten to be a handful. I admit it. Hey, what teen isn't? The only difference between me and a human teenager is that I NEVER get the keys to the car! But I guess it's a fine trade-off for getting scritches under my wings and kissed on my crest. Ahhh...thanks mom.

I love my new mom. The first time she saw me dance, she nearly fell out of her chair. "We have got to tape him dancing!" I heard her tell dad. "And we should put him on our web site. This is too funny to keep to ourselves. Look at how he gets into this music!" Mom continued as she was wiping away the tears of laughter. I still don't get why my dancing is so funny to her. I think I'm pretty darned good. Like she can do better?"

Story continues here

Bird Lovers Only Rescue Service, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) designated not for profit donation-based bird rescue which takes in unwanted, neglected, abused, and special needs birds. They find the most suitable and loving permanent homes for their rescues. Bird Lovers Only Rescue Service, Inc. relies on your charitable support so that they may continue to adopt birds to families such as yours. Donations offset the cost of food, cleaning supplies, vet visits, bird toys, and many other operating expenses. Be sure to check them out, they have a great website, and you'll find lots of laughs there "TOO", pun intended.....lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This giveaway has ended! Winner to be announced soon! Bake Me A Wish Gourmet Cake Review and Giveaway

Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil Review and Giveaway

I got paid to shop and do my taxes!